Government contractors that primarily provide services to the government need to ensure that they are optimizing their contract utilization. The ERP solution needs to be able to provide information that will help multiple audiences understand where project funding and utilization stands at any given time.
Exceptional Reporting and Inclusive Capabilities With Dynamics NAV
Professional service providers to the Government need a solution that is comprehensive and has all of the capabilities the firm needs to manage its financials.
- A fully-compliant solution with all of the features and capabilities government contractors need to maximize their contract performance and win more
- Drill into contract details to help make critical decisions that would reflect contract optimization
- Make transaction-level data more accessible, identify trends, and make business decisions based on supporting data
- Drill down capability allows access of information that is more difficult to get to in older systems, if possible at all
- Database structure that provides powerful and efficient reporting
- Complete migration services to ensure that you will be up and running without delay
- An extremely flexible system with enormous capability explicitly designed for companies that continue to win government contracts
- A solution that takes advantage of the innate ease of use of the Microsoft Windows/Office interface
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors a flexible solution?
Growing government contractors have come to find that Microsoft offers a more flexible and feature-rich project accounting and financial management solution than what’s been available to them in the past. Only GovCon365 offers a Microsoft solution that was created specifically for high-growth government contractors, to help these companies better manage and optimize their business. Based on Microsoft’s extremely flexible and feature-rich Dynamics NAV, the solution goes way beyond what’s presently available to government contractors.
Does it meet Government Contractor Requirements?
More and more government contractors are moving to the premier Microsoft solution for government contractor financial management and project accounting solution from GovCon365 every day. Visionary CFO’s at government contractors that provide professional services for the government are migrating to the GovCon365 solution because it offers a feature-rich, well integrated base that fully utilizes the Microsoft look and feel and meets DCAA compliancy concerns. This solution was developed with CAS (Cost Accounting Standards), DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency), and FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) compliance in mind.